Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you

didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from

the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover

Mark Twain

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Not in Kansas anymore!

The past couple weeks have just been crazy! I got to Philadelphia with my mom and sister Thursday a week ago and we spent the next 5 days moving in, getting school things going, and seeing some sights!

The campus is really great! It's a lot smaller than BYU-Idaho but really pretty. They are building a new student center right in the middle of the campus. I thought I would be able to get away from campus construction when I left Rexburg!

This castle is on campus. It has the administration offices and lots of cool rooms!
We rode the train into the city to see Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell
We also drove out to Hershey for the day which was way fun! We ate lots of chocolate :)

The city is really overwhelming but I'm getting used to it.  It really is a beautiful place but I miss the mountians and the fields.  Classes started last week and I love school! It's going to be difficult and a lot of work but I'm ready and excited! So far it's been a pretty incredible adventure but it's just begun so keep checking back!

4 comments:

  1. This is fun Kaity to see your pictures and your life a little bit! Thanks for sharing! That castle on campus is really neat! Good luck with everything! Danae

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great!You're going to do great and have a great time, I can feel it in my bones :) aand..I've heard that college construction is everywhere, there's no escaping it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck at School. I loved all the pictures about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KAITY!!!

    I'm so excited for you. What a great adventure! I'm totally jealous.
    And... I love you. ♥

    ReplyDelete