Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you

didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from

the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover

Mark Twain

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Life is too short to not enjoy the food you eat

Since I've been living alone I've started cooking a lot more.  I love good food and no one else is going to make it for me so my only options are to eat stuff that is not delicious or make it myself.  There is a cooking blog that I love called Our Best Bites. I love looking through their recipes and I've made a lot of them.

Like Coconut Chicken
[coconut+chicken+cr.jpg]

Mago Pico de Gallo


Coconut Banana Bread with Lime Glaze
And Southwest Stuffed Bell Peppers
These are just a few of the cooking adventures I've tried, so far I haven't had any total disasters!
My favorite thing to make is bread. Yummm, I love home made whole wheat bread. It's so much better than store bought bread!
As much as I love good food though, I don't know if I've ever enjoyed it as much as this kid!  My friend Anita took this video when she was in China



No comments:

Post a Comment