I got to go home for Thanksgiving this year and it was so great! Every time I can go back to Idaho I remember how much I love it! This was the first time my whole family got to hang out together since Kurt left on his mission and Kristy got married, it was completely perfect. 
We went to Kristy and Zach's apartment in Rexburg on Thanksgiving Day and we cooked Played Guitar Hero
Ate!
And played games!
Zach is allergic to turkey so for the first time ever we couldn't eat turkey on Thanksgiving! so I had to make sure that there was a turkey somewhere in our Thanksgiving meal :)I'm so glad I got to go home this year for Thanksgiving. It's always nice to get away from the big city for a while. Now it's only two more weeks till I can go back for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment