Kristy and Zach spent Christmas with us this year and we had so much fun! We built a roller coaster out of K'Nex
Played some games with the Fam
And light some fireworks on Christmas night!
We also did some shooting. I got a huge bruise on my arm, Kurt says I'm going soft from city living, I don't even know how to hold a shotgun anymore!
It was so great to be able to spend time with friends and family I haven't seen in a year! I miss everyone so much!
We had a quiet New Years Eve at home with friends which was really fun. It was -10 degrees at midnight, and probably colder during the night. We woke up to a fantastic New Years Day!
Now the holidays are over and it's back to the grind, for however long. Everyone keeps asking so I am going to say it here so that you 4 people who read this can skip this question next time we meet.
I'm going back to Philly for January. We have a week of classes and presentations and then we graduate on the 19th. (Thats two weeks away!) Then my family will be in Philly for a week and we're going to see the sights around New York, Philly and DC. Then they will leave and I will spend the last week of January packing. I'm driving back to Idaho with a friend which will be lots of fun. Then I'll be home in Rupert for an undetermined amount of time till I take (and hopefully pass) my licensing exam in April and figure out what the heck I'm doing with the rest of my life!
I think 2013 is going to be my year, so keep checking back, it's going to be exciting and you wont want to miss it!
Congrats on being so close to graduation! Good luck on your exam! Looks like you guys had a fun christmas!
ReplyDeleteI love when you post! Makes me feel not soo out of the loop :). So excited for you that you will be graduating and such a professional lady! <3 Ariel
ReplyDeleteKAITY! That's amazing!! You go girl! Can't wait to see what you'll do next, I know you'll take the world by storm!
ReplyDelete