Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you

didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from

the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover

Mark Twain

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lightning Bugs


I feel like every day in Pennsylvania is a new experience! In a good way :) Last night as I was leaving institute my friend pointed out something new and totally cool that I have never seen before... Fireflies! They were all over but if he hadn't pointed them out I probably would have missed them.  It was amazing, they looked like tiny Christmas lights blinking in the trees. I felt just like a little kid, standing there completely mesmerized by them. I couldn't stop looking at them and now I look for them every night!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know they had those here. I'm gonna keep my eye out for them. So cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo! I've always wanted to see fireflys! try to take a picture, ya? and how are you, Miss Kaity? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete