Before there was
There was
I had heard from my classmates that unit 17 was the last really difficult unit and then after that it was more downhill. WRONG! I don't know who said that or what unit 18 they went through but unit 18 was definately not a downhill. The past three weeks have been one thing after another all culminating in a weekend of furious studying. By far the best discovery that I made during unit 18 is that Saved by the Bell is on Netflix! It became my mental salvation during my 36 hour study-fest. Whenever I need a study break just pull up a 20 minute episode and I'm good to go! It must have been the golden ticket because I took my unit 18 exams yesterday and they went great!
But you know how you feel when you watch TV shows from your childhood. That weird sense of nostalgia. And it was especially weird now because now we're in Unit 19! That means that we only have this one and unit 20 and then we're done. Finished. Two years of PT school done. And the more I say it, the less I can believe it. I only have 5 weeks left in the semester and then I start my internship! And that means Jamaica, Phillies games, shore trips, 4th of July, birthdays etc! I love summer :)


No comments:
Post a Comment