Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you

didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from

the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover

Mark Twain

Monday, January 21, 2013

Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts

I can't believe it, but it really happened, I graduated! 




Waiting in line to walk across and receive my hood and diploma

I know it's super blurry but one of my professors putting on my hood


                       


My best PT friends (minus one) I couldn't have done it with out them!





I always wonder what people's dress mean.  The hoods signify a doctorate degree, the color on the inside are the school colors and the color on the outside is for the field of study. All Physical Therapists hoods are teal on the outside and ours are red and sliver on the inside. This is the only real picture of the inside of the hood.

The post ceremony reception inside the castle

The fam, who came all this way just for this. I also couldn't have done this with out them!


2 comments: