Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you

didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from

the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover

Mark Twain

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Moab Half Marathon

No, I didn't run the half marathon. I was going to, but then decided to post pone the half-marathon-running for a later date. So I ran 5 miles instead! It was so awesome, it was a perfect day, perfect weather and amazing scenery!
There were so many runners!! about 830 in the 5-miler and almost 4,000 in the half-marathon

 Who doesn't want to spend some quality time right there?

 I am super fast crossing the finish line :)


My cheering section.  It's so much more fun to run when there are wonderful people cheering for you at the finish line!

After the race was over we all spent a fantastic day in Arches National Park





 Leah gets cutest-baby-in-the-park award.  Everyone we passed oohed and awed over her!! David wanted to think that all the fawning was for him... 






The primitive/difficult part



It was such a fun perfect day!! A perfect way to celebrate the beginning of spring!

1 comment: