Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you

didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from

the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover

Mark Twain

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my Birthday!! I love birthdays, and while I know a lot of people would stay quiet and not tell anyone it's their birthday and not want people to make a big deal about it, that's not me.  Today is my birthday! It's my special day! It's crazy to believe that I've made it in this world a whole 26 years, but here I am! Birthdays are a good time to look back and love my past. For example, here's how I've spent my last few birthdays

23

24


 25

26

Thats right, for the first time in 26 years, I am doing something totally ordinary and un-exciting on my birthday.  I have never had to work or go to school on my birthday in my entire life! Guess I really am getting old... oh well. I do have some fun stuff coming up so stay tuned! In all, a whole lot of very amazing things have happened to me in my 26 years and I'm grateful. Here's to the next 26!

1 comment: