
I went to a preconference course on Wednesday and Thursday and it was amazing! I learned so much. It made me realize even more that graduating from PT school is really just the beginning of my learning.
Then Kurt, Kristy and Zack joined me on Thursday night for a weekend of Disney Magic. I love Disneyland. It really is the Happiest Place on Earth!
We spent all of Friday at Disneyland and all of Saturday at California Adventure. This was the first weekend that they had all of their Christmas lights and decorations up. I am a firm believer in no Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but for Disney, I'll make an exception :)
Everything was all decorated for Christmas which was so fun! The Haunted Mansion was one of my favorites. It was The Nightmare Before Christmas.
|
One of our favorite rides, the Radiator Springs Racers in the new Car's Land. We rode it 3 times!
|
This lady was certainly enjoying the Pixar Parade!
We got to take in a Broadway style showing of Aladdin which was amazing!
|
Car's Land. I honestly felt like I was in Radiator Springs. It looks exactly like the movie! Flashing yellow stop light and everything.
|
The very last thing we got to do at Disneyland was watch the Wonderful World of Color. There is no other way to describe it other than pure Disney Magic. It was one of the best shows I've ever seen!
I love Disneyland so much and it was so fun to experience it with my siblings! It was the first time we've taken a trip without the parents. Guess we really are growing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment