Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you

didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from

the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover

Mark Twain

Friday, December 2, 2011

Bookbinding


About a year ago one of my friends from church had a little book that I just loved. I asked her where she got it and found out that she had made it! We started binding books every week together and I got totally hooked on it. Here are a couple of the books I have made in the past year. 
 This is one that I made for my friend who is on a mission right now. I loved it so much I made one just like it for myself!

 This is the guest book that I made for Kristy and Zach's wedding. 
 This one was for a friend's birthday and it turned out exactly the way that I wanted it to! The leaf on the front came from the Sacred Grove in Palmyra, New York.
This was the first book that I made by myself. The cover is made of wall paper!
 I love this little note book. The Idaho picture on the cover came from a bag of, what else but, potatoes :)
This is my latest project, a book of Christmas stories for Kristy and Zach. It turned out better than I imagined  it!


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I wish I close enough to you so you could teach me how to make them!

    ReplyDelete